Saturday, April 24, 2010

Work at Beacon Adhesives

Dear Blog,
Please forgive me for neglecting you. Unfortunately, you are currently last on my list of priorities. I'm still a bit intimidated by blogging. I don't know what to say, or how to say it. I'm great at stream of consciousness writing but sometimes not so good at getting a point across. It takes me two weeks to tell a story. At this point, I don't have much to worry about-this blog is close to invisible in cyberworld. That makes me feel a little bit better about content. I will treat this as a journal and just write what comes into my head.

We have been incredibly busy at work. I love it because each day is different. I never know what I will be doing until I get there. I might be glittering Christmas balls, Facebooking, testing a new product, or talking to a physician at the FDA about chemical classifications for various classes of adhesives.It's never boring.

We have been building a set for filming these past couple of weeks. Our fearless leader, Mike, is the glue authority. When people call our 800 number, they will usually end up talking to Mike-the President. How many presidents of companies would take the time to talk to a customer about a product?

So now we want to take it to the next level. Mike the Beacon Glue Guy is going to be out there on video imparting his wisdom and knowledge of all things that stick. He will offer tips, tricks, how to-s, and whatever else pops into his head. It's pretty exciting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment